Friday, January 29, 2010

15 weeks and 2 days

Blam is at 15 weeks and 2 days today. Look like blam gained a day since last doctor's appointment. Hubby asked how come everytime we go for appointment blam gains a day or two..the nurse said that's how it is measured by blam's growth but my due date will stay at July 22nd. It doesn't really make sense to me. We're hoping Blam will arrive on July 21st since the 21st is such a special day for us.... my birthday, our meetaversary, anniversary, and the date hubby proposed to me all falls on the 21st of the month and it'd be so cool to have Blam on the 21st too!!!

I'm in trouble with doc cuz i gained 5 lbs since my last appointment...no wonder my belly is sticking out. Doc said blam is probably weighing 5oz and the rest of my belly is gas...no wonder i've been so farty. I've been banned from anything sugary. I fessed up to drinking grape juice at work and now i'm in trouble with hubby cuz he never knew i've been doing that. I've been banned from lemonade too.. looks like it's just plain yucky water and me for now.

We heard blam's heartbeat for the first time and blam sounded way cute at 150bpm! Doc said blam sounded like girl and a very happy girl. Ok, i know she's good but can you really tell the sex of the baby by just listening?!?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment