Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Week 12

I got sick! well..not bad but sick with lingering stuffy nose, cough and sometimes I would have dizzy spells and make me nauseous. I threw up for the first time since i've been preggo last saturday. Apparently Blam doesn't like one-day-old lo-mein and totally went into eject mode right after I ate the last bite. Blam was fine with that same lo-mein the day before. What a picky eater!

I've been having a lot of dreams and mostly of my daddy..I misses him especially with Blam coming along. :(

4 comments:

Pinkie said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well!

One of my biggest aversions (especially in 1st tri) was microwaved leftovers. I tried to do it a few times (mostly for bringing lunch to work), and the smell of the microwaved food just grossed me out. Needless to say, I ate a lot of take-out and fast food in 1st tri because I couldn't stand the microwaved leftovers.

Hope you feel better soon!

Susan Chien said...

take care of yourself..I hope you feel better soon.

yeah, if you can, try to eat fresh food :)

curly chub said...

I'm feeling much better :) thanks gals. :)

I bring lunch (mainly rice and stuff) to work and i microwave it and i have no problem with it..it was just that lo-mein. I think it was the wonton that was in there which i neglected to pick out. =P microwaved day-old wonton..sick!..not that i could eat it anyways..=P

Anonymous said...

hey how is you pregnancy going? it doesn't sound like you're having too much morning sickness, which is a good thing!!

Post a Comment