Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 14+

Little do I realize i'm at 14weeks plus! I have an OB appointment this Friday and I'm very happy that I'll probably get to see Blam again. I miss seeing my baby on the black and white monitor.... I've waited a whole month for the appointment!! From what i read, Blam is now more human-like and have started to look cute xD

We are so very lucky to know people that will give us furnitures and baby gears. Just today, hubby's co-worker gave us his baby changing station and from what he told me it's white and it's very heavy. I'm thinking..heavy probably means good quality?? I can't wait to get home and look at blam's very first piece of furniture! Yesterday a lady at church told us that we can have her crib, swing, bouncey chair thingy, high chair, toys for all stages, baby clothes, baby monitor, bottle warmer/sterilizer, everything that are practically new cuz her baby didn't use any of those. All she told us to buy were bottles, diapers and a stroller!! She told us the crib is cherry wood and it wouldn't match with the changing table..but WTH it's FREE!!! I can't believe how lucky we got with getting freebies from people!! she just saved us a whole bunch of money and blam's daddy might agree to buy blam that 2010 version of the stroller now!! LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment